If you’re seeking social opportunities for your friendly dogs, this club is right for you. Various walks. Some activities. An occasional party. Some meetings. Club members discuss, plan, create and host dog activities on Meetup. Club members participate by attending dog walks and various other dog related events. — If you have a reactive dog and aren’t sure it can relax in new situations and settings, contact us.
We really do review membership requests. We want to learn a little bit more about you. Learn about your dogs and to check if your dogs have up-to-date vaccinations.
1) Profile. Fill out the Meetup group profile form and answer ALL the questions with a bit of detail. Entering vague or junk answers will get you declined. If we’re uncertain, you’ll receive a message asking for more information. Reply in a timely manner or be declined.
2) Dogs. If you plan to bring your dogs to club events, provide a few details about each dog that will be attending. We like to know what to expect. Don’t bring surprise guest dogs!
3) Vaccinations. Before you BRING your dogs to club events, send us proof of current vaccinations at least once for, Rabies and Distemper. Bordetella, Influenza if given.
4) Dues. Members of Saint Louis All Dogs pay $10 annual dues. (Waived until Spring 2019). After you are accepted into the club, you’ll have 30 days to pay the $10 annual dues. Check or PayPal accepted.
5) Conditions of Membership. These documents indicate your legal and human responsibilities as a member of Saint Louis All Dogs. Please read each. Terms and Conditions. Club Guidelines. Responsible dog ownership.
Our club membership & events are hosted on Meetup. Club members are invited to: suggest, discuss, help plan club events and inquire about hosting events (via select roles).
Event locations, variety, duration, frequency, is based on the available time and skills of individual organizers and the whims of the weather.
Dog walking groups are a fun and easy way to give pet DOGS various outlets for their physical and mental energy. Friendly mixed and pure breed dogs of all sizes and ages are invited to join.
This website is our knowledge repository and a place to post information for the public to read and use.