Located Northwest of the intersection between Columbia avenue and Sulphur avenue in the Clifton Heights neighborhood, Clifton Heights Park has an interesting history behind it. The lake originated from a sinkhole. The park was created in 1912 for the residents of Clifton Heights, while additional property was added in 1922, making the neighborhood park a total four and a half acres. Turn-of-the-century Victorian homes line the park area, which includes a playground, a rest area picnic areas and the lake.
Trail: a short paved trail goes through the park and loops around the small lake.